- 18 Download
- 2.92 MB File Size
- 1 File Count
- September 5, 2022 Create Date
- September 5, 2022 Last Updated Download
- All the standard nameplate features like healthbar, name, castbar, coloring (e.g., based on threat), scaling and transparency and so on.
- Two different modes for nameplates: Healthbar View (show healthbar and name) and Headline View (show only name)
- Customizable totem nameplates
- Custom styles for nameplates for extra customization for units based on name, auras or casts.
- Automatic spec detection and role assigning for an easy out of the box setup
- Support for profiles per spec
- Support for LibSharedMedia (adding additional fonts, textures and sounds) and LibDogTag (markup language support for custom texts)
- And lots of options...
- /tptp: Displays options
- /tptp profile <name>: Switch the current profile to <name>
- /tptp legacy-custom-styles: Adds (legacy) default custom styles for nameplates that are deleted when migrating custom nameplates to the current format
- /tptp help: Prints this help message
- /tptptoggle: Toggle Role from one to the other
- /tptpdps: Toggles DPS/Healing threat plates
- /tptptank: Toggles Tank threat plates
- /tptpol: Toggles nameplate overlapping
- /tptpverbose: Toggles addon feedback text
Threat Plates (TP for short) is an addon for customizing your nameplates. It offers a high amount of customization and tweaks to how your nameplates react and look. I've spent a considerable amount of time improving this addon and any comments or concerns about this addon are appreciated. I'm always looking for ways to improve it.